Prior to starting your online exam, please read the following:
After you purchase your exam, you must start the exam within 30 days and pass this prior to your on snow exam. If you fail any one category, you will be able to retake that category one time.
If you fail the category or the exam more than two times, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to manually reset your access to the exam. If you do not have your access reset you will not be able to retake the category.
Please be advised that this exam is timed, therefore you must complete the entire exam within the allotted time limit otherwise, you may have to retake the exam.
You will be evaluated in six categories:
- Science of Skiing
- Teaching and Learning Theory
- Movement Analysis
- Tactics and Techniques
- Specific Populations
- Industry, Service and Safety
- You must achieve a minimum of 70% to pass each category.
- Each category consists of 10 multiple choice questions, and each category is individually timed and scored.
- Once you complete a category, you will be directed to the next category in the overall exam.
When you are ready, proceed to the individual test categories below.